For those that have yet to come to one of our kick ass reunions, we assign various items for people to bring with them to share with everyone. If you’re flying or riding your scooter, we don’t usually assign anything to you but if you drive, you’re on the hook.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Please bring enough for everybody. At the time of this posting, the total count is 47 (30 Marines + 17 guests).
- Unlike previous years, refrigerator space is not limited since each cabin has its own fridge.
- Let us know if you are bringing anything that we haven’t mentioned or if you think we missed something.
- If for some reason you are unable to make it to the reunion, let us know as soon as possible so that we can reassign your item(s).
- If you have any questions… ask!
Don’t forget to bring your own bed sheets & blankets if required. If you’re unsure check the cabin assignments.
Everybody should bring the following:
- Camping chairs
- Your own drinks… water, beer, liquor etc.
- Cooler to store your drinks. Each cabin will have a fridge too (good place to store extra bags of ice, hint, hint).
- Community snacks to share.
Displaying 1 - 28 of 28